01 09 10

Friday, August 15, 2014

3 WHITE DRESSES for my daughters wedding day

I have always loved the "3 White Dresses" poem written by Linda Perry Nelson and have had it hanging in my two daughters rooms their whole life with the beautiful picture by Bernie Tanner
that accompanies it.  So when my oldest daughter got married I wanted to give her something to signify her accomplishment of her 3 white dresses and being worthy to enter the temple to be sealed for time and eternity.  I made her this...


It has a picture of her in her blessing dress, baptism dress and wedding dress.  On the back I put a quote by Elder Packer that explains the importance of each priesthood ordinance that we participate in beginning at birth.

I hope this picture will remind her of the power of covenants and the path she began at birth and will continue on each day of participating in and keeping the covenants she has made with her Heavenly Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment